Taking Time to be Inspired + My Modcloth Favorites

Friday, October 19, 2012






Yesterday I took about an hour or so out of my day to walk around and snap a few pictures of things that interested me. I’ve been feeling a bit uninspired lately and I wanted to do something to cure that, and since I haven’t walked around the city with my camera in while I felt it was about time to do it. I was skeptical taking pictures of random things would inspired me but while lying in bed last night I got one idea after another; and every time I put down the pen and paper I thought I was done—but the ideas flowed like a river and it was exciting! I now have a pad of paper full of ideas for my blog, and my shop. I think every time I run out of creative juice I’m gonna take a brisk walk to shoot the sky, texture, nature, and so much more. 

I also wanted to share my favorite Modcloth items. I love surfing through their virtual shelves because they have so many cute cloths and accessories. Plus isn't that camera so cute!? I need that in my life. Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos : ) What a smart idea too... Now you've inspired me to go take some photos this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! Glad I could help + I can't wait to see what you shoot :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a nice walk can be incredibly inspiring. Love your photos!
    And I love, love, love that camera!!!
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim :D but oh my gosh yes this camera is so cute! I want it!!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos - absolutely love love LOVE them :)

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |