Pumpkin Chocolate-chip Squares

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh gosh! Yes, it's a wonderfully delicious pumpkin chocolate-chip  squares' recipe. These tasty little treats look so amazing on camera but in person these things not only smell incredible--they taste incredible too! I couldn't help but have seconds, and thirds...I'm sure I'll regret it later, haha. This recipe was created by the Martha Stewart team, and brought to you by my oldest sister, Angie. She makes these treats every Halloween. I'll go ahead and show you the pictures I took of the her process, then I'll share the recipe the way it is in the Martha Stewart, Everyday Food Magazine, at the bottom of this post. Also, since this is a pumpkin recipe it can also be used for Thanksgiving! So don't stress out if you don't have enough time to make these today--because you can also make them in November! 








Enjoy! & Happy Halloween. 

17 comments:

  1. omg i wish i was there when this blog was being made! LOL they look SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, yummy! I love me some Martha Stewart but I'd probably switch from semi-sweet to white chocolate chips and maybe add some chopped walnuts! I can never leave a recipe alone, hahaha! Thanks for sharing and have a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those look so delicious! Too bad my oven's not working. :(
    Happy Halloween!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this looks so yummy! And it was photographed so nicely :) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look great and the photographs look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PUMPKIN and CHOCOLATE...count me in!
    Thanks for the recipe:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so good! Last weekend I made some pumpkin bread muffins, and this weekend I think I'll try these!!! YUM.
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmm pumpkin bread muffins *drool* I'd like to try those too!

      Delete
  8. Looks so yummy. Ah! Nicole-- your posts are so pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh this looks sooo delicious! Love the way you structured this post too! I always wonder how to structure recipe posts but this one is gorgeous :)
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |