Monday Goals + Organization

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hi everyone! It’s Monday once again, and since the holiday season is coming faster than we may realize I thought I should start a daily goals list instead of a weekly goal list. On Monday’s I would usually just write down all the things I needed to get done within that week—but now business is already picking up for the holidays; and, I want to keep up with my blog, Facebook page, Twitter, Creating new merchandise, and general up keep with my shop; thus, creating a daily goals list seemed like the appropriate thing to do for now.

I also picked up this new book, Blog Inc., by JoyDeangdeelert Cho. This book came highly recommended by lots of bloggers—so I decided to pick up a copy. Before buying this book I read the reviews online, and to be honest I couldn't find one person who had anything negative to say about this book, so I'm excited to start! I’m always looking for ways to improve my shop and my blog and I can’t wait to see what I learn. 
I also bought a new organizer this weekend to keep all of my paper, stamps, and other tools all in one place. I love keeping my craft table neat and organized because having to look for things I need really annoys me, hehe. I like to have everything within reach and easily accessible. So far I really like it. It fits right underneath my table, and having my cardstock in the top drawer makes things a lot easier for me. Before buying this organizer I used to have all my cardstock stacked on top of my fabric boxes but it would get really messy really fast. 



What are your goals for Monday?

12 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea! I need to start doing that! Since i started school i feel like i don't know what to do with my time or how to organize it! I think my goal for today is to read at least 2 chapters of my books for school and also WORKOUT lol i need to have it circled like you in my list. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have to circle that or else I won't do it! hahahah

      Delete
  2. Organizing blog posts is a really great idea. I use google calendar to organize my month. It definitely helps keep me on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh my goals for Mondays are always ridiculous and unattainable : P I'm doing good if I just clean the kitchen :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about that book, but I haven't bought it (yet). It looks like a good read, though. You'll have to let me know what you think of it!
    I need another organizer. It seems that I just can't have too many of those!
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a book review when I'm done with it. So far it's pretty good. :D

      Delete
  5. You're seriously so organized! I wish I was as well organized as you! I definitely want to check out that book. I've heard amazing things about it!

    Love your blog! I'm a new follower! Want to follow me back? :)
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I heard it was super good ;-) Thanks for following and thanks for leaving a comment :D

      Delete
  6. I really really want to get that book!

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |