Four Layer Christmas Card

Thursday, October 18, 2012

For a while now, I’ve been trying to think of something unique. Something I’ve never seen before and I came up with this four layer card. This technique is not something I’ve invented but it’s definitely something I haven’t seen as a card, before. When I was very young I used to attend an after school art class and they taught use how to make these really cute books with this simple layering technique. Since this is a technique I’ve never used with card-making before I wanted to enter it into the newest LawnscapingChallenge. The rules for the 44th Lawnscaping Challenge are to create a card using a new technique. 


Here are a few more pictures of the inside of the card + I have a new video at the bottom showing how you can make your very own four layer card! Go ahead and give it a try :D 




Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. OH, this is GREAT Nicole!
    Thanks for the video..Learning is so much more FUN with a VOICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is amazing! What a FABULOUS card!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it and for playing with us at lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I LOVE the scallopped punched edges and the pretty colors, but each layer is such a sweet surprise...and it's perfectly constructed too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and I love the blue colour tone! Can't Like enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is this. Love the multi colors of the layers and I love all the individual pages! How fun is this!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us and for making a how to video as well (sorry about the tripod experience, been there, done that)!!! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the challenge, your card is so cute. What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is completely awesome! Each layer is every bit as cute as the next. I saved your video to watch tomorrow, since my hubby is sleeping next to me at the moment, but I subscribed to your channel and I can't wait to see it. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this idea is amazing! Love it! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |