1. I absolutely love cats! (It's so funny how almost every-single blogger loves them, hehe).
2. Aside from being Mexican-American (born, raised, and residing in Los Angeles, CA). I'm also 3 different types of Indian--Aztec, Mayan, and Navajo (two types of Mexican Indian + one part American Indian).
3. I love to go camping (even though I'm so afraid of sleeping in the woods overnight!).
4. I was on the Tall Flags team in high school.
5. I used to play the drums in a band.
6. I can also play the guitar, bass, and synthesizer!
7. I like to drive on the freeway at night--alone--so I can sing my head off without anyone hearing or seeing me, LOL.
8. I like playing video games (but I'm super picky about the games I play, so I don't play that much right now--the last time I was obsessed with a game was when Halo 1 was released).
9. I love walking around alone in Downtown L.A., I like to stare at all the old buildings and imagine what it was like in the 20's and 30's.
10. My favorite meal is: Slow cooked beef, with creamy mashed potatoes, and Hawaiian bread.
I'm so excited for my birthday this year. My boyfriend is taking me out and I don't know where. It's a surprise & I can't wait to have some fun in the sun! haha. Happy Birthday to me ;-) Thanks for stopping by! I'll take my camera with me so I can take some pictures of where we go and what we see!