Card of the Week--The Hipster Snowman Card

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My card of the week Wednesday post is always something I look forward too. Taking the time to stop whatever I'm doing to make a card for this day keeps my mind balanced--because making cards is something that really calms me. Even though my job is making and sell my handmade items I still feel overwhelmed at times (overwhelmed but still in love with what I do--and grateful!). Therefore, taking an hour or two out of my work day to make a cute little card is something I decided to do for myself, once every week. 

I made this particular card using some of the new things I got at this years' Scrapbook Expo in, Ontario, CA. I made a video showing all the stamps I bought but in the middle of filming my camera decided to take a little nap-y-poo; and, while I did film the remainder of my items, Youtube hit me with another road block and didn't allow me to upload my 17 minute video. Bummer! So the set you didn't get to see was this super cute glasses set. I'm loving it so much! Here are some pictures of the card and the items I used to make it. 



There you have it! What do you think about it? I'm thinking I need to make more cards or even tags with characters wearing these glasses, hehe. 

14 comments:

  1. He's adorable! Love the geeky look :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! I feel in love with this card as soon as I put some glasses on this little guy :D

      Delete
  2. How cute is he?! I love him!! Cindy visiting from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna take him home with me!
    TOO fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glasses seal the deal!!! It's awesome!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they?! I love this little glasses stamp set I have. I'm looking for reasons to use it all the time now hahah.

      Delete
  5. Haha! So cute and what a great idea, so trendy! I really love how your card turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yainea! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment too! :D

      Delete
  6. Cutest snowman ever! I may need to borrow the hipster look for my son, it's totally him. You always inspire me with your darling designs!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |