Scrapbook Expo 2012, Ontario, CA

Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh. My. Gosh! Yes, I went to the Scrapbook Expo! I'm still so happy that I was able to go and spend a moderate amount of money but still come home with bags full of stuff. The Scrapbook Expo is something that all scrapbookers, and card-makers alike wait for all year. This was actually my first time attending--and I will definitely be going every single year from now on. There's nothing better than being in an environment where everyone has the same passion for paper, stamps, ribbon, and washi-tape. It was so funny because as soon as the doors opened for the expo you can hear screams and gasps' of excitement. I attended the Friday, early bird, opening--which means I get first dibs on everything out on the show room floor. I met up with my favorite crafty friend and she showed me were all the deals were. We were like kids in a candy store! Below I'm going to some pictures I took while I was there; and, I also have a video all the way at the bottom of this post showing off my haul. Unfortunately my camera decided to take a nap in the middle of filming so I didn't get to share everything I got. I'm thinking of making a part 2 so that I can show everything else I got. So stay tuned! 

















Don't forget to check out my first video haul showing some of the stuff I purchased at the show! + you can watch it in HD too :-D 



Update: Here are some of the things I didn't get to film: 



15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I wished we had craft fairs over here!
    You know the funny thing is even though I don't make scrapbooking things, I do get some fantastic supplies from scrapbook shops and I know I would definitely love shopping at the fair and imagining all the things I can make with them! :) Seems like you had a great time!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great time! I wish they had these expo's every weekend--I'd live there! haha

      Delete
  2. Great display! That looks like so much fun, wish you were closer to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is awesome, looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. WOW!!! Did you just visit crafter's heaven or what? I haven't scrapbooked in ages, but I used to do it all the time...I miss it a ton. Looks like a GREAT time at the expo...It makes me want to go!
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total crafter's heaven! My friend and I were going crazy over there, haha!

      Delete
  5. Lots of fun stuff! You will really love the Costa Mesa Scrapbook Expo too. It's the same show, but I think it's just a bit bigger. It's normally in January or February.
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me! I'm gonna look it up--I'll probably end up going to that one too! :-D

      Delete
  6. Great Post! I love everything you purchased :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow looks like it was a ton of fun, and you got some pretty awesome things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's pretty crazy how many supplies you own but I'm so glad you put them to such good use!! AHH. Love it. :)I guess I'm the same way with scrapbook paper stock since it all goes to folding stars... oh and uh sharpies. I'm obsessed with those too. ut when I see other people's inventory ...I'm always blown away though people probably feel the same way looking at mine. lol

    D

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |