Making Flyers for My Holiday Items and New Christmas Cards

Monday, November 26, 2012

Hi everyone! Business is starting to pick up over on my side of the virtual selling world, now that Thanksgiving is over; and, I've been working on orders almost 24/7 because they’re coming in so fast—and I’m grateful for that—but I've been having a hard time keeping up with my blogging. I have so many Christmas DIY’s and Tutorials in store and I’m trying so hard not to let work stop me from doing them, hehe. What I've done again this year for Christmas is create some really cute and simple flyers for my shop. I've been passing them out and even taking them to my local shops and posting them up on the community boards. Did you know that most local places have a community board? I know that almost every single Starbucks has one, but in L.A. there are tons so I’m stopping by every shop to spread the word about my Etsy store. 
I've also be so busy with orders because of these new cards that I have available in my shop. One of the hot sellers in my shop right now is my hipster Christmas cards, hehe. They’re so cute! I love them. I love making these single layer cards now, and I think I’m even going to add more of a variety in my shop very soon. 

11 comments:

  1. Glad your promoting is going so well - just don't run yourself too ragged, so you don't enjoy Christmas when it comes.

    Keep up the good work - and have fun: sounds as though you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm trying to remember that I need time to enjoy it as well! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the one with the snowman and the little pink heart. So cute!

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naomi! The hipster snowman is my fav. :-D

      Delete
  3. That is such a good idea to put up flyers! I might follow your lead...

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Please do--it's a great way to spread the word about your shop.

      Delete
  4. I love the nerdy snowman! So cute! That's such a great idea -- to put up fliers!! I hope you get lots and lots of business!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just can´t wait for Christmas!♥
    Thank you so much for visitng my blog! You inspired me to make a cute postcard for my sister :) It was her Nameday :)

    xx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your products!! And your flyers!! What a great idea for getting out there and promoting your shop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoah! these are cool! All the best with getting your orders together. The geeky snowman is my fave. You're super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Community board is a good tool to spread the word about your business, but remember that some of your competition is in the same area as yours. Make your flyers very striking so it would stand out from the rest. The one you have made here is great. Keep it up!

    Retta Langevin @Bank TurfSigns

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |