Card of the Week--Robot Love Note

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

 As you may know, I've been obsessed with making 3 x 3 cards, envelopes, and stickers. So today I thought it would be cool if I made my card of the week a ‘mini’. I’m so happy with this little card. I've been working so much with Thanksgiving and Christmas themed items that I wanted to go in a completely different direction for this card—to maintain some balance in my mind, hehe.
 You may have noticed that I love to use this super cute border stamp a lot. I love it because it adds so much cuteness to anything I’m using it on. Plus, it can add that modern edge to a card or even make the piece look vintage. I'm also using my trusty Lawn Fawn stamps for the mini hearts and the text bubble. These stamp sets are so cute--and the robot set is 'Blips and Beeps' by TPC studio. 

 I can’t stop using my Xyron, sticker maker. It’s too much fun makin' envelope seals. 
There you have it! My card of the week. I think I'm going to give this one to my boyfriend. I'm sure he'll be surprised :-D 

7 comments:

  1. Awh this is so sweet! I might actually do something similar for my friend (skip the love bit lol) , he loves robots!
    Thanks fir sharing xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I want someone to give me this card!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, I've been looking for cute robo stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robo card! I love it! Way cute. I'm sure your boyfriend loved it. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |