D.I.Y. How to make 3 x 3 Note cards, with Matching Envelopes, and Envelope Seals

Monday, November 12, 2012

 It’s been awhile since my last D.I.Y. and I thought I’d make something really easy and super cute.  Plus I might just be looking for a reason to put my new Martha Stewart scoring board to use. I’m always trying to get people I know into crafting; and, I’m secretly kind of hoping I can convert some of my readers (who aren't already crafters) into crafters too, hehe. So, back to the project—I’m making some 3 x 3 mini note cards; and, I’m also showing everyone how they can make matching envelopes, and matching envelope seals. This would be something you can make as thank you cards, or anything really. If you don’t have all the tools and stamps that I have it’s fine, maybe you can cut out some of your favorite phrases and pictures, and adhere those to a piece of scratch paper. If you need to you can go old school and simply use a ruler, scissors, and X-acto knife to cut everything out.
Since this D.I.Y. has a lot of steps I made a video for you! I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to like it and leave a comment! Have a great Monday! P.S. I used a lot of transitions to make the video a bearable length because  I tend to branch off into off the topic subjects and my videos end up being like 30 minutes—so you’ll notice a lot of cuts. I tried to control myself this time, haha. I kept thinking in my head while filming, “Don’t go off topic, don’t go off topic, just say what you need to say”, LOL. I’m rambling now…as per usual. 

16 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing this!

    Blogging Buddies Team
    http://heversonart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea, Love the step by step and the video is a great touch as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love this idea so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so talented I love all your little tutorials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for the scoring board! I can't believe you didn't have one already. With all the lovely cards you make, I thought for sure that a scoring board was in your craft collection. Mini cards are awesome, and they're so much fun to make. =0)
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I can't believe how long it's taken me. LOL. I just did it old school for getting it--but it was tedious.

      Delete
  6. It was so nice to unwind from a rough day and watch your video Nicole.....LOVE the sweet envelope! Thanks for the VERY detailed measurements:)
    HA! I bought one of those little sticker makers for my 8 year old, NOT the best idea..She goes through the adhesive paper like it was TP! LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that!!!! :-D Comments like this always make me smile :-D + LOL! about the sticker maker adhesive being like TP--I'm even using it like it's TP, LOL!!

      Delete
  7. your diy's are taking over my LIFE. i'm so following, you have such super cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your Blog from the Blogging Buddies Team, and I'm glad I did! I love your Blog! And this was a great DIY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creating DIY 3x3 note cards is a delightful way to share sentiments. These mini canvases offer condensed creativity, perfect for quick messages or artistic expressions. Slow Streaming Speed From personalized greetings to unique designs, crafting these small wonders leaves a big impact in the world of gestures.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |