Lawn Fawn, Marvy Week Day 5

Friday, July 28, 2017

Welcome to Marvy Week Day 5! Us girls have been lucky to collaborate with Marvy and got a chance to try out some of their amazing products. I choose to try out the Le Plume markers and I have to say I really, really love them! They are as smooth at Copics and I love the color variety that is included in the pack. They blend so nicely and I'm definitely going to be buying more soon! 

I hope you enjoyed this card and for more DT samples and details on these products head over to the Lawn Fawn Blog for more!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how clean and simple this card is. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly an adorable card and you did an awesome job on coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |