Lawn Fawn & ScraPerfect Week

Wednesday, March 8, 2017



Thank you for stopping by my blog for another day of Lawn Fawn & ScraPerfect week! For this project I'm using the new and amazing Scalloped box card Pop die, Bannertastic, Happy Happy Happy, Puffy cloud boarder dies, Gnome sweet gnome, Starry Backdrops, Hats off to you, Hello Sunhine, Sentiment banner dies, Watercolor Wishes Paper, and a variety of Lawn fawn inks. This box is so much fun to play with, at first I wasn't too thrilled about it (I don't know why, creature of habit I suppose) but when I started getting ideas and seeing samples of it being made I started to think this might be my favorite stand alone die, and now it is. It's fun and interactive which is what I think gets lots of people excited. The possibilities for this die are endless. When I created the party scene for Lawn Fawn's 2016 CHA, I thought that this die could also be used as a invitation. You could have the images popping out and on the backside (where the box is at it's tallest) you could have all the party details printed.

Big thank you to ScraPerfect for giving us DT girls such great products! I used their, Best Glue Ever to adhere all of the elements of this box card, and their Best Cleaner ever to clean off my stamps in the end.

I hope you've enjoyed this project and post and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. God is Good! I promised God that I would share my testimony on this website. I had all the signs of STD Virus but I was not too sure as to which one. I did a lot of online research and scared myself straight for a whole week before going to see the nurse. She took one look at my genital part and first said that it could just be the anatomy of my body, then she said it looked like genital warts and that I MAY have herpes. I was devastated. She gave me some medicine for the herpes and some cream for the warts. I was also tested for every single STD including herpes. I went home and cried searching the web for all sorts of cures for herpes and awaiting my results. I saw a post whereby Dr. Kham cured Herpes and other diseases, I copied his contacts out and added him on WhatsApp via +2348159922297. The next day my test result was ready and I confirmed Herpes positive. I told Dr. Kham about my health problems and he assured me of a cure. He prepared his herbal medicine and sent it to me. I took it for 14 days (2 weeks). Before the completion of the 14 days in which I completed the dose, the Blisters and Warts that were on my body were cleared. I went back for a check-up and I was told I'm free from the virus. Dr. Kham cures all types of diseases and viruses with the help of his herbal medicine. You can reach Dr. Kham via his email address on (dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com) or call him on +2348159922297 and WhatsApp him on the same number, but You can Also Visit his website to know more about him at https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com/ or visit his Blog at https://drkhamcaregiver.blogspot.com/ for more info.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |