VIDEO: Friendship Card Set DIY using, Rooting for you, by Lawn Fawn

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hello! Today I have a fun video sharing how I made this super simple card set using one of the adorable stamp sets from the newest Lawn Fawn release. I enjoy using this set so much and I've been thinking of other sentiments that could be used with these little veggies and I found a perfect saying in an older stamp set, Our Friendship Grows. For more details on the products I used and how I used them feel free to watch the DIY video below:
For a link of the all the products I used in this video feel free to click this link to be directed to the Lawn Fawn website and at the end of the post there are clickable links to every LF product used! I hope you enjoyed this project and video--and thank you so much for watching! 
Happy Crafting! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh this set is beautiful Nicole!! I love all your creation!! :) Yay!! For a new video!! :) thanks for inspiring me a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Thank you for post photos and video ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of spring cards. Loved seeing them come together in your video.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |