Stamp Highlight, Mama Elephant, Blessed

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Today the Mama Elephant blog and design team are creating our samples using the stamp set, Blessed. You may have already seen this set because I used it for the Stampede blog hop, but it's fun to revisit this set and create something new with it! This time around I used the "Lucky" scripty sentiment along with the, "I feel so" and "to know you" phrases to create one custom sentiment. I also used the stamp set, Tandem Extras--because the images in that set are too cute and I just love using them.

All of my cards have been created with a watercolor background these days and this card was no exception. I went to my trust Tim Holtz distress inks and chose two simple colors to create this grassy background. It was so much fun to create this with this set and I hope you will love it as much as I do.  To view more DT samples feel free to head over to the ME blog by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So in love with the watercolor background! Perhaps you'd consider to create a YouTube channel for your cardmaking videos? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |