Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week--Critters In The Jungle

Monday, April 13, 2015

I love creating cards for inspiration week--and I hope you've enjoyed all of the cards the Lawn Fawn design team has created thus far. Today we are creating with the adorable stamp set, Critters in the Jungle. I absolutely love this set. The adorable images and sweet sentiments are so much fun to create with. I think you may have noticed that my favorite image in this set is the elephant. Lawn Fawn images are always so adorable and irresistible! What's create is that this stamp set (like many other LF sets) comes with so many little images and elements to create a scene on  your card.

Aside from using the, Critters in the Jungle stamp set and it's coordinating dies, I also used the mini set, Love you Tons, for the "Love you Tons" sentiment. For the shaker window and panel I used the stitched rectangle stackables as well as the Stitched Squares Stackables dies. When I was creating this card I was thinking of using a plain white card base (to go behind the shaker panel) but this card was fun and colorful so I thought it would be nice to have a bit of color in the background so I pulled out my trusty Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pad--the Let's Polka Mon Amie collection and used this green striped paper, mint line dance. For a bit of added charm I also used some of the new lawn trimmings in Tangerine. For the shaker I used the new Lime Sorbet sequins by Pretty Pink Posh as well as the Marshmallow sequins, and Sparkling clear sequins.

I hope you've enjoyed this card and thank you so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, Nicole, I can't tell you how much I LOVE your card! These stamps and dies are so awesome and what you've done with them is GENIUS! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love shaker cards and yours the cutest I've seen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  3. Adorable! I love shaker cards and yours the cutest I've seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Nicole!! I really like how you added the leaves to the top of the scene! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |