Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week--Year Five, Happy Birthday Border Die

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Welcome to another Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Today we are sharing inspiration for the new mini stamp set, Year Five, along with the, Happy Birthday border die! For this card I combined both the stamps, it's coordinating dies, and the stand alone die to create one fun and colorful card. I used a variety of colored cardstock and heat embossed some white clouds in the background for some added interested.

I wanted the otter to look like he was sailing down the river with his adorable party hat and gift. So I also used the grassy border die and the stamps and dies from the set, Gleeful Gardens, to help set the scene.

For more inspiration feel free to head over to the Lawn Fawn blog by clicking here. There you can view all of the Design Team samples and even get a chance to when a prize! Thank you so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. love this cute card!! :) oh Nicole all your projects are always amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute!!! I adore the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love the beautiful scene you created, with these bright colors and perfect layers! The embossed clouds are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this card is sweet. I love making scenes and LF's products are endless for great ideas. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |