Exciting News!

Friday, September 19, 2014

I'm so excited to announce that I'm Lawn Fawns newest Design Team member! I get to work along side the gals I've looked up to ever since I found Lawn Fawn a few years ago. LF is my all time favorite stamp company and being able to work with them is like a dream come true! Thank you so much for having me on the team, Kelly Marie, Mike, and Erica!

Today is also the start of September inspiration week; therefore, head over to the Lawn Fawn blog to watch the intro video for Joy to the Woods, by clicking here. You can also view the DT samples, too!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Great scene you
    have created.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card! I am just in love with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing news, congratulations!!!
    Your cards are so inspiring, love the scene of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Lawn Fawn is awesome and you will do well. This stamp/die set is a must have for me, and your adorable card looks easy enough that I can make multiples of it (always a plus in my book). I look forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delightful card, Nicole! Congrats on joining the Lawn Fawn team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so wonderful and ABSOLUTELY deserved! love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Nicole, that's awesome! You do such amazing and beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo!! Congrats Nicole, I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |