Valentine's Day Candy Gram with Lawn Fawn, Video

Friday, February 7, 2014

It's been such a long time since I've posted; and, today I have a really fun DIY Valentine's Day Candy Gram tutorial. It was shared over at the Lawn Fawn blog yesterday, and I thought I'd share it today with my readers. I wanted to create something easy to reproduce, for those who like to pass out candy for this lovely holiday. What I love about this project is that it can be used all year round, by simply changing the pattern paper, and the design on the cover panel. 

I used some large marshmallow peeps I purchased from Michaels to create this fun 'I hear you' sentiment. Isn't it so sweet?! To view how I made this adorable package view the video below! 

For details on all the items I used to create this candy gram, feel free to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for the list. 

3 comments:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |