Pages

▼

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall might finally be here in Los Angeles









Today the air felt cool—I think fall might finally be here. All of us Californians have been waiting for a change in the weather and today we finally got it. Now let’s hope it stays. I was indoors most of the day today shooting pictures of new Christmas tags and things and I could feel the cool breeze hitting me while I was standing by the window. The breeze was just begging me to come outside—so I did and I decided to take a little walk around my house and snap a few pictures of nature. One of my favorite things about fall is how the midday sun shines on everything. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks,for your comment.^^
    Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for the comment as well!

      Delete
  2. Hi dear!! I really loved your post!!!
    Thanks so much for visit my blog!! Keep posting!!
    Big kiss!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com
    WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY with INLOVEWITHFASHION. Win the dress you like!! Join us! --> http://marilynsclosetblog.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/worldwide-giveaway-inlovewithfashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO ready for fall to come to Phoenix. Lovely photos. xo. Deanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deanna! You have a super cute blog :-D

      Delete